2013년 5월 20일 월요일

Term 4 Week 6 Videos


  • G major scale three octaves
Since last week's exercise for g major scale three octaves was in two beats, this week I've played the four beats exercise for the scale, because I've already practiced for the right pitch last week. This week, I've not only concentrated on the pitch, but I also concentrated on the speed so that the sound will become perfect. 
  • Suwe Ora Jamu
Since our class started practicing violin as an ensemble of a class with the song Suwe Ora Jamu both for violin students and for other students who first tried playing violin, this video is me practicing the song twice, first with pizzicato and second with argo. Since we learned what pizzicato is, I revised what we've learned in class in my video, and when I played in argo, I also considered which note I have to move the bow up and which note I have to move the bow down. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기