2013년 5월 20일 월요일

Term 4 Week 5 Videos


  • G major scale three octaves
For today, I went back to the original g major scale in three octaves with two beats for each note, because when I played with four and three beats, the pitch and the speed when I play the song is not even, and sometimes I also play the wrong note because my speed got faster. So I went back to the original beat and concentrated in playing slowly while considering the pitch.


  • Concert in g minor - A. Vivaldi.
When I played until the second part for last week, my pitch was quite better, but the speed has increased towards the end of the song, and for one or two notes, I played the wrong note because of the fast speed. I didn't notice the next note because I was concentrating in playing the song faster. So this time I decreased the speed and tried to maintain it, while trying to get the right note for the entire two parts of the song with the right pitch.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기