2013년 5월 20일 월요일

Term 4 Week 4 Videos


  • G major scale three octaves
As usual, I started practicing my violin by first exercising with g major scale in three octaves. This time, I practiced the exercise by playing three times for each note, because this exercise helps me to feel the rhythm of a song, and it also makes me to concentrate on the pitch for each note. So this time I exercised with three beats and tried to make better pitch.

  • Concert in g minor - A. Vivaldi
I practiced this song until the 2nd part again, because when I first recorded in my previous video, the first part of the song was nice, but the second part of the song was very bad. The pitch was often out of tune, and the speed was also changing towards the end of the song. So this time I tried concentrating on the speed with the right pitch. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기